- Employment Law 2022: Current Trends & What’s Coming in 2023 | 1:00–1:40 PM
Our panel of top employment lawyers will brief you on the most significant compliance issues you need to be concerned about and take action on in the coming months. Plus, prepare for the changes coming in 2023 and beyond.
- Your Employee Handbook: Necessary Updates and Common Mistakes | 1:40–2:15 PM
You can’t afford to let your handbook go stale, especially in this fast-moving legal climate. This session lays out a checklist of crucial changes needed for 2022 and the most common mistakes employers are making this year.
- HR Beyond COVID: Lessons Learned and Practical Guidance | 2:30–3:15 PM
The virus has eased, but COVID’s side effects on the workplace—from remote work to leave, compensation and accommodation issues—have created confusing legal questions. Discover up-to-date advice on keeping your company safe and in compliance.
- Your Annual HR Paperwork Check-Up | 3:15–3:45 PM
From FMLA forms to performance reviews, your personnel documents can easily become evidence in court. Discover the legally airtight steps you must take for your HR document compliance and find out what’s new in your recordkeeping responsibilities.
- Wage & Hour Compliance | 4:00–4:30 PM
Classifying employees and paying them correctly is complicated—and it triggers more lawsuits than any other HR topic. Get real-world advice on how to spot and defuse today’s thorny issues with classifications, overtime, pay equity, and more.
- Clean-Up in Aisle ’22: Lessons from America’s Worst Employers | 4:30–5:00 PM
It’s good to learn from your own mistakes. It’s even better to learn from others’. In this eye-opening closing session, renowned employment lawyer and blogger Jon Hyman takes you on a tour of the biggest HR and employer missteps in 2022 and the lessons learned.