This recording will teach you how to:
- Identify, evaluate and resolve issues related to administering intermittent FMLA leaves
- Confidently handle any intermittent FMLA question thrown at you
- Correctly use the tools employers have available to address unscheduled and intermittent leaves (certifications, call-in rules, attendance procedures and more)
- Manage the practical FMLA intermittent issues, not just the legal ones (Find out not just what the FMLA says for these situations, but what it means)
- Leverage the power provided to employers in such situations (When you can clarify with a doctor the need for leave … and when you should get a second or third opinion)
- Learn lessons from important new FMLA court decisions. Previous rulings lay out a path for the best (and worst) steps to complying with intermittent-leave laws
- Understand 'real-world' FMLA scenarios. We'll hold a mirror up to HR and explain how to manage the real-world situations you face daily in administration of FMLA intermittent leaves
- Identify the key questions you should be asking each and every time an employee seeks leave
Employees are becoming well versed in the FMLA game … and you're paying the price. While the FMLA gives workers the right to short, unscheduled leaves, it doesn't give them unfettered ability to take random days off or arrive late without a good excuse. It's up to you to know the law – and your CEO will expect it.
Stop feeling powerless in the face of FMLA abusers and confusing FMLA rules. Our promise: By the end of this webinar recording, you will feel much more comfortable and confident applying the FMLA in your workplace.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If FMLA Intermittent Leave fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.