It doesn't have to be complicated, but you do need to have a plan. And this session will lay out a simple, practical 90-day strategy to welcome employees, get them up to speed and help them become fully engaged. The result: Better performance and stronger retention.
Specifically, you'll discover:
- The 6 critical steps of onboarding and how to implement them.
- What really belongs in your orientation program – and what to leave out.
- The 10 most common mistakes onboarding programs make in the first 90 days – and how to avoid them.
- What matters to new employees and what they want to know from you.
- How to build the business case for a structured onboarding program.
- How to adapt your onboarding focus for different generations of employees.
- How to integrate Millennials into your organization and maximize their retention.
- Step-by-step actions for the first day, first week, first 90 days and first year (and even before Day One!).
Consider this: Research shows that almost 50% of Millennials plan to switch employers this year because their expectations about the job contrasted so greatly with their actual experience. A smart 90-day onboarding plan would stop such turnover in its tracks.
Stop spending more time on your holiday party than you do on your onboarding process. Unlock the secrets to create a simple but effective 90-day onboarding program that will help you achieve two of your most important HR goals – higher productivity and lower turnover.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If The First 90 Days fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.