In Electronic HR & Business Records: Compliance and Best Practices Workshop, nationally recognized recordkeeping expert Nancy Flynn, founder of The ePolicy Institute, reveals a seven-step strategy for HR professionals to manage electronic business records in all industries. The recording covers topics including:
- Record Retention for HR Professionals: What You Need to Know
- How to ensure the effective, compliant management of electronic business records in seven steps.
- Electronic vs. paper records: What HR professionals need to know.
- How social media and mobile devices maximize record risks—and how to respond.
- What courts & regulators demand when it comes to the retention & disposition of electronically stored information (ESI), HR documents and personnel records.
- Records Management and E-Discovery
- Best practices for preserving, protecting & producing lawful ESI.
- E-discovery: Courts demand prompt production of authentic, valid electronic evidence.
- Electronic evidence: How to ensure electronic records are legally valid.
- Effective E-Record Policies & Procedures
- How to write effective record retention policies—and “litigation hold” rules.
- How to draft e-policies governing email, mobile devices, BYOD, social media, text messaging, the web and other electronic messaging tools.
- Why you need to create—and consistently adhere to—e-deletion schedules.
- Best Practices to Minimize Record Risks & Maximize Legal Compliance
- How to support record management with employee training.
- Technology solutions to help shore up privacy violations & security breaches.
- Timely information, expert advice, best practices & compliance tips.
Don’t leave the retention and disposition of your electronic HR documents and business records to chance. Compliance with the law and regulatory rules is mandatory. And thanks to smartphones and social media, organizations face growing pressure to preserve and protect email, personnel records and other ESI.
Learn the critical new rules on e-document collection, storage, retention and disposal. Get in compliance today!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Electronic HR & Business Records fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.