An author, executive and business writing teacher, Silverman provides examples of effective (and ineffective) business writing, tips to getting the most out of few words and steps to follow so you can make sure every base is covered. Business Writing That Gets Results also includes an Appendix, “13 Quick Tips to Polish Your Business Writing,” a collection of best-practices articles from Business Management Daily.
Topics covered include:
- The key difference between business writing and all other written communications
- The most common errors in style and usage
- How to structure a presentation or report to get the results you want
- When to use a table and when to use a graphic
- The best approach to revision and why it is so important
- What you need to check before you click “send”
- And much more!
Business Writing That Gets Results is your hands-on road map to clearer, more concise writing that gets you ahead. No matter what types of documents you produce in your job, you can increase your writing power and communicate more effectively.