Interviewer Boot Camp
Trained interviewers are 86% more likely to make successful hiring decisions
During this 75-minute live and interactive online training, learn how to:
Break through rehearsed answers from job candidates
Encourage long-form responses, insight into subject knowledge, and workplace strengths
Ask questions to gauge motivation and attitude
Learn behavioral interview questions to help indicate future performance
Improve your quality of hire
Find a candidate who will add value to your company and succeed
Identify each candidate's motivation, grit, and attitude
With this historic labor shortage and quit rates at an all-time high, you can’t afford to make a bad hire. That means job interviews are more important than ever to help you correctly identify the right candidates when you get the chance.
This webinar will teach you how to ask the right questions to gauge each candidate’s true level of motivation, attitude, and passion, which are all essential drivers of employee performance. Discover how to cut through all those stiff, scripted answers and find motivation and passion.
Carol Quinn, one of America's foremost experts on interviewing, will help you and your managers improve your interviewing skills and discover the real truth about your candidates. Studies show that properly trained interviewers are 86% more likely to make successful hiring decisions, but few HR pros and managers ever get training on interviewing. Take the time to learn the best questions to ask and how to ask them.
Agenda for Interviewer Boot Camp
- Why it's so important to gauge attitude and the questions that allow you to quantify it
- How to get past canned answers and gain valuable candidate information
- How to expose the real reason why an applicant left a job and why this is so important
- The effectiveness of behavior-based interview questions to determine if they are helping or hurting your hiring process
- The shifty actions some applicants are taking these days—and how to sniff out their deceits
- How to rephrase traditional interview questions to obtain a candidate's truth
- A motivation-based interviewing technique to separate the pretenders from the genuine high performers
Carol Quinn is one of America's foremost experts on interviewing and hiring. She is the author of four books on the topic, a highly rated speaker and CEO of the Hire Authority consulting firm. Quinn's cutting-edge interviewing methodology is used by organizations around the world to accurately identify and select the genuine high achievers.Carol Quinn speaker and author
Professional Certification Credit Hours Included With This Webinar
Business Management Daily is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDC) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® recertification activities.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
We promise you'll be satisfied.
If Interviewer Boot Camp fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – every penny you paid – but your course materials will be yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.