How to Hire the Right Fit
2020 — the year that started with a “war for talent” is predicted to end with a 12% unemployment rate. When it comes to the talent market, we’ve effectively gone from shortage to surplus.
The silver lining? There’s more talent on the market right now, which means you’ll have a higher pool of qualified candidates for every position you look to fill. Now is a great time to find employees that fit both the role and culture of your organization. Let’s assess your process to define, source, interview and hire the right fit.
During this 75-minute training, you'll learn how to:
- Create a Performance Profile that contains the tasks and attributes you need for the position.
- Host an effective remote interview using behavioral-based questions and prove-it-to-me activities.
- Effectively evaluate a remote interview candidate.
You'll also come away with these KEY TOOLS:
- A Performance Profile that identifies the tasks, behaviors, skills, education and experience needed for each role.
- 5 things that are needed to host a successful remote interview.
- An inventory of task-focused behavioral questions.
- Prove-it-to-me activities to use during the interview process.
- A remote interview evaluation and process for making improvements.
Get your copy of Remote Interviewing: How to Hire the Right Fit now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Managing People at Work
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Remote Interviewing: How to Hire the Right Fit fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.
About Your Speaker:
Jay Forte, the president of The Forte Factor, is a consultant, speaker, CEO coach and nationally ranked thought leader on performance. He is the author of several books, including Fire Up Your Employees and The Greatness Zone, and a former financial executive and corporate educator. Jay's friendly and entertaining approach engages his audiences while presenting practical, concrete advice to improve your recruiting and retention quality.