During this 75-minute training, you'll learn how to:
- Create a Performance Profile that contains the tasks and attributes you need for the position.
- Host an effective remote interview using behavioral-based questions and prove-it-to-me activities.
- Effectively evaluate a remote interview candidate.
You'll also come away with these KEY TOOLS:
- A Performance Profile that identifies the tasks, behaviors, skills, education and experience needed for each role.
- 5 things that are needed to host a successful remote interview.
- An inventory of task-focused behavioral questions.
- Prove-it-to-me activities to use during the interview process.
- A remote interview evaluation and process for making improvements.
Get your copy of Remote Interviewing: How to Hire the Right Fit now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Managing People at Work
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Remote Interviewing: How to Hire the Right Fit fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.