Discover how you can toss all that HR paperwork clutter but still keep your lawsuit-proof "armor" when it comes to personnel records. Using plain English (no legalese), this engaging, entertaining webinar will explain your HR recordkeeping requirements in light of new laws and regulations. You'll discover:
- Exactly how long to retain all types of documents … applications, résumés, FMLA forms, payroll records, leave requests, medical data, benefits info and more
- Which documents need to be maintained in separate files – and why
- How electronic storage rules differ from paper – and how to comply with both without going nuts
- The one rule of thumb you can apply to retention of almost any HR record
- How new I-9 rules affect your handling of these immigration forms
- What to do when lawyers ask to review personnel files (or employees ask)
- The requirements for storing and deleting company emails
- 10 simple steps for writing legally safe HR documents
In employee legal disputes, the winning case is often the best-documented case. Don't fall victim to a simple mistake that could have easily been avoided!
When attorney Carrie Hoffman presented this session to a packed audience at our annual LEAP conference last year, attendees had rave reviews:
- "Great info and straight to the point. Knows her stuff!"
- "I loved the practical examples of how to put this info to use in the 'real world'"
- "Great sense of humor! One of the best speakers I've seen!"
Discover how to develop an effective records management strategy, including all the right moves on retention, storage and destruction. Clear out those files with confidence! Get your copy of Personnel Records now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Personnel Records fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.