Discover the correct policies and practices you need to have in place NOW to foster a positive workplace culture and stay in compliance with all of these confusing laws. You will find out:
- The different laws that are triggered when employees engage in political or social activity
- The precise wording for a legally safe political-expression policy
- Which restrictions you can put on employees' social media – and when it's legal to discipline for provocative posts
- How to deal with the off-duty conduct laws that protect employees in more than 30 states
- Which employee words and actions are "protected activity" under the National Labor Relations Act
- How to communicate with employees who violate your policies
- How to train managers to respect varying views among employees while maintaining a positive environment
While employees don't have First Amendment rights to say whatever they want in private workplaces, that doesn't mean you should (or can) put a gag order on all political discussions (whether in-person or online).
Don't wait until this becomes a problem in your workplace to find out what to do.
Discover how to create policies and practices that allow free speech but also minimize distractions and maintain order among your employees. Get your copy of Managing Political Speech and Activism now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If the Managing Political Speech and Activism fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.