In just 75 minutes, nationally recognized attorney Jon Hyman, author of the popular Coronavirus Law Blog, will train your team on:
- The exact steps to take when an employee tests positive
- The proper leave of absence options you'll have to provide the employee
- Your requirements to ensure compliance with the FFCRA, FMLA, ADA and other laws
- Your duty to conduct contact tracing to identify and isolate affected co-workers and customers
- Your recording and reporting requirements … workers' comp? OSHA? CDC? State and local health departments?
- How to communicate to employees about the positive test (we'll provide you with a legally safe sample email)
- Steps you must take to clean and disinfect your workplace after a confirmed COVID case
COVID-19 coming to your workplace isn't an "if" thing … it's a "when" thing. And one wrong move could lead to additional infections, the closing down of your operations, plus a legal and PR nightmare.
Discover a step-by-step, legally smart response to a positive coronavirus test that keeps your employees safe from the virus … and your organization safe from legal trouble. Get your copy of When an Employee Tests Positive for COVID now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If When an Employee Tests Positive for COVID fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.