Join Kevin Lashus, a former ICE assistant chief counsel and one of America's top experts on employer immigration issues, to discover the legally smart steps to navigate this changing landscape and remain compliant in 2020 and beyond. You will discover:
- Everything you need to know to stay in I-9 compliance: changes to the form … storage rules … over (and under) documentation … reverification … document retention … remote verification … expired documents … timing … "no-match" letters … and more!
- How to survive the big I-9 crackdown – what ICE is looking for, and who's at risk
- How to complete I-9s remotely using the new COVID-19 rules
- How to handle E-Verify during the pandemic crisis – DHS is providing new flexibility!
- The potential I-9 and E-Verify landmines triggered by the growing patchwork of state and local regulations
- How to revise your own I-9 and E-Verify policies and procedures in light of all these new changes
Plus, you'll have the plenty of time to ask our expert presenter about your own tricky I-9 and E-Verify questions that can lead to simple (and costly) mistakes.
Remember, your only protection again serious financial penalties – and even criminal arrests – is strict compliance with all of these confusing and constantly changing rules.
On October 9, take time to learn how to keep your organization in compliance … and out of the headlines.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Early Registration Bonus. The first 50 people to sign up will receive our Special Report, Verifying Employment Eligibility: Form I-9 Compliance, which explains the legally safe steps to complete an I-9, plus tips on document retention, the E-Verify program and answers to frequently asked immigration-law questions.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to Premium Plus Online – our comprehensive electronic information service. Premium Plus Online features more than 10,000 HR articles, online compliance self-audits, over 100 forms and checklists, plus Ask the Attorney (responses to your employment law questions). So that you continue to benefit from Premium Plus, we'll continue your access automatically unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If the I-9 & E-Verify Summit fails to meet your needs, we will instantly refund 100% of your tuition. Your course materials, early registration bonus and website access are yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.