In this important and timely new webinar recording, you'll learn:
- Which federal and state laws you need to understand, from privacy to state laws that prohibit certain monitoring.
- The legal rules on monitoring employee computer, phone, Internet and social media – both at work and WFH on personal computers.
- How to use video monitoring legally (sound? locations?).
- The best way to use GPS monitoring of vehicles (both personal and company owned).
- When and how you can monitor employees who are off-duty or off-premises.
- How to track employee location in the workplace for social distancing and contract-tracing purposes.
- What new laws say about monitoring employee health and wellness data.
- The correct way to use biometric data monitoring (facial recognition, fingerprints, etc.) for attendance, timekeeping and access purposes. State laws vary.
- How to draft a policy that avoids an expectation of privacy.
- What you're required to disclose to employees about your monitoring activities.
- How new court rulings have changed your tracking ability.
The explosion of employee monitoring (and remote work) means your organization will likely face these legal dilemmas soon. Don't be caught flat footed!
Take 75 minutes to educate yourself and your team on this important and timely issue with one of the top experts in the field. Get your copy of Employee Monitoring now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Employee Monitoring fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.