In just 75 minutes, nationally recognized attorney Jon Hyman, author of the popular Coronavirus Law Blog, will train your team on:
- The exact steps to take when an employee tests positive
- The proper leave of absence options you'll have to provide the employee
- Your requirements to ensure compliance with the FFCRA, FMLA, ADA and other laws
- Your duty to conduct contact tracing to identify and isolate affected co-workers and customers
- Your recording and reporting requirements … workers' comp? OSHA? CDC? State and local health departments?
- How to communicate to employees about the positive test (we'll provide you with a legally safe sample email)
- Steps you must take to clean and disinfect your workplace after a confirmed COVID case
- Answers to your questions about specific COVID-19 issues in your workplace
COVID-19 coming to your workplace isn't an "if" thing … it's a "when" thing. And one wrong move could lead to additional infections, the closing down of your operations, plus a legal and PR nightmare.
On October 29, discover a step-by-step, legally smart response to a positive coronavirus test that keeps your employees safe from the virus … and your organization safe from legal trouble.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
The HR Law Weekly
P.S. Registration Bonuses. Everyone who signs up will receive our new special report, The Employer Response to Coronavirus: A Practical and Legal Approach to Employee Leave, Productivity, Safety and More, which provides the pandemic-specific advice you need, all in one place. Compiled by our attorneys and HR experts, the 40-page report provided virus-related advice on employee leave, safety, medical inquiries, insurance, IT issues, layoffs and more. Plus, you'll receive Jon Hyman's sample letter that you can email to all employees if an employee tests positive for COVID-19 in your workplace. The letter will help you cover all the right legal bases and ease employees' minds.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive 5 issues of The HR Law Weekly newsletter. Every Wednesday, our team of attorneys and HR pros reviews the latest case law and regulations that may impact you. We'll also show you how to "lawsuit-proof" your HR practices – from avoiding handbook mistakes to training managers on hiring and firing the right way, and much more. To make sure you continue to benefit from this advice, we'll keep The HR Law Weekly coming for just $79/quarter until you tell us "no, thanks."
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If When an Employee Tests Positive for COVID fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your conference materials, 5 issues of The HR Law Weekly and registration bonuses are yours to keep.