Discover the specific steps that winning organizations are using in that first month to dramatically reduce employee turnover and create a highly engaged and motivated workforce – even if new hires and managers are working remotely!
The 5 Firsts system will help your organization build a positive, lasting relationship with each new employee. You'll learn how to maximize these important events to improve employee engagement and retention:
- The First Hour. It's the most important hour you'll ever spend with your new hire. It's not the time for paperwork. It's the time for precise words and actions (on Zoom or in person).
- The End of the First Day. Your new hire's head will be spinning. Mel will explain what to say (and, more importantly, to ask) in a 15-minute, end-of-day debrief.
- The End of the First Week. Now's the time to reinforce the person's decision to join the company and to discover (and fix) any discontent or misunderstands. Here's a script.
- The First Paycheck. Learn why tying the presentation of the check (or direct deposit slip) to a discussion of performance is so important.
- The End of the First 30 Days. Use Mel's 30-Day Checklist to ask yourself the hard questions about your onboarding process and how the new employee is performing.
The coronavirus crisis has thrown many workplace processes out the window – but you can't afford to get lax with your onboarding. The 5 Firsts is a practical onboarding program that can help any organization keep their new hires engaged, productive and happy – as well as improve the bottom line. Get your copy of Onboarding and 'Reboarding' now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Onboarding and 'Reboarding' fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.