In this fast-paced workshop, you'll learn:
- How to give specific, legally safe feedback in difficult situations … and in a WFH environment
- How to document performance and behavior problems appropriately and legally in today's world. (The ABC's of performance documentation – Accurate, Behavior-based, Consistent – still work!)
- Sample phrases and statements to use in difficult meetings
- How to craft efficient and legally sound performance improvement plans (PIPs) during and after the crisis
- 10 do's and don'ts for tracking behavior and documenting it in this new environment (Hint: don't "practice psychiatry" or "practice law")
- Why it's important now to minimize the impact of gossip, that three-headed morale buster
- 8 questions to ask yourself before pulling the termination trigger on a difficult employee
- 10 steps to conducting low-stress termination meetings (in person and from afar) that erase the chance of a lawsuit
When this training was given at our law conference, attendees showered it with rave reviews:
- "Excellent information on how to handle difficult personalities"
- "Great advice about why documentation is so important, and how to do it"
- "Both speakers were down to earth and knowledgeable – very informative and interactive"
Managing employee performance is more important than ever these days – for legal reasons and to maximize productivity for a smaller workforce. Discover the battle-tested strategies to turn around your difficult employees and stay in legal compliance. Get your copy of Performance in a Pandemic now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Performance in a Pandemic fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.