Discover the legally airtight steps for your HR document and recordkeeping obligations to comply with all federal and state employment laws (even the brand-new laws this spring) and to keep your HR operations running smoothly.
You will learn:
- Which documents are most frequently used as trial exhibits
- Special compliance obligations with remote employees
- What the new FFCRA requires in terms of records and documentation
- What your application forms should ALWAYS and NEVER ask
- The specific phrases to include in offer letters to protect your company
- What each job description must include, and how to revise them now
- Changes needed to your arbitration agreement based on recent case law
- How to document performance to stay out of court (3 simple steps)
- Wording to include in every performance improvement plan
- Special steps to take with your electronic documents
- Legally safe retention and destruction schedules for documents
- Answers to YOUR questions on this complex topic
At some point, your personnel documents will likely become trial evidence – favorable or unfavorable. How confident are you in your compliance?
This fast-paced workshop from a pair of expert (and entertaining) attorneys will examine the best practices, newest trends and common errors that come into play when dealing with your HR documents.
Take 75 minutes to get in compliance with new and existing document-compliance rules … and avoid major trouble down the road. Get your copy of Your HR Documents on Trial now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Your HR Documents on Trial fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.