You'll discover how to legally handle the most dangerous issues presented when employees return after leave. This in-depth session will examine the intersection of all related laws – FMLA, ADA, workers' comp, state leave laws, etc. – and how to make air-tight legal decisions in complex situations.
- The elements of a legally smart (and effective) employee-leave program
- When (and how) to use fitness-for-duty exams
- 5 key leave laws and how to apply them in return-to-work cases
- How the new FMLA paid leave and emergency leave law comes into play
- When you MUST offer intermittent leave after the person returns
- How pregnancy leaves carry special RTW risks
- Common (and costly) return-to-work mistakes
- When you can say "no" to employee reinstatements
- Why your "100% healed" policy will get you 100% sued
- And much more!
One of the biggest – yet most controllable – costs associated with employee leave is lost time from work due to a disability. Having a successful RTW program is vital – but those returns can also trigger some truly expensive and messy lawsuits.
Take an hour to discover the legally safe, best-practice strategies for bringing employees back after injury, illness or other type of leave. This is a confusing topic, so stop wondering if you're handling things correctly … start complying with confidence! Get your copy of Return-to-Work Policies and Practices now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Return-to-Work Policies and Practices fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.