It's crucial to get the details right so you can support your employees properly during this crisis. In this workshop, we'll cover:
- You may be covered even if you weren't covered by the FMLA before and it likely will allow many workers to immediately take up to 12 weeks and get paid for it!
- How to use the new 100% paid national sick leave law in conjunction with the new FMLA leave
- What makes parents with children at home eligible, what doesn't
- Do furloughed employees qualify?
- The potential escape hatch if your business is plummeting during the crisis
- Why you'll have to continue insurance coverage
- Ways to minimize impact on employers, including instituting broad telework requirements
Make sure your workers are properly covered during the pandemic. Get your copy of Emergency FMLA Leave now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Emergency FMLA Leave fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.