On Wednesday, April 22, gather your supervisors together for this groundbreaking webinar led by nationally known executive coach Jay Forte. Train your managers on the most important steps to support employees in this period of great uncertainty.
You will learn:
- How today's pandemic has shifted employees away from performance toward anxiety (and how to reverse that trend)
- The difference between managing and coaching – what it looks like and how to nurture it
- How your coaches can provide the 3 things employees crave in today's uncertainty
- The simple steps managers can take to address their own fears and anxiety (and to be present and available to their employees)
- An easy-to-implement workplace coaching process and 3 core coaching skills
- Whether remote or local, how to use workplace coaching to help employees stay calm and focused on performance
According to Gallup's State of the American Workplace report, "Training managers to think and act like coaches is the single most important talent initiative that all organizations should be working on."
Join us on April 22 to learn how managers can keep productivity high during these unprecedented times. By shifting from managing to coaching, you'll create employees who are more engaged, more accountable, perform better, think more dynamically and stay longer.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Managing People at Work
P.S. Registration Bonus. Everyone who signs up will receive a downloadable copy of The Manager's Handbook: 104 Solutions to Your Everyday Workplace Problems. This comprehensive 198-page reference (a $65.00 value) is filled with practical advice to help managers do their jobs better. No lofty theories or buzzwords. Just concrete tips to helps you improve performance, stay out of legal trouble and become an even more valuable member of the management team.
P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to ManagingPeopleAtWork.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from ManagingPeopleAtWork.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Coaching Through COVID fails to meet your needs, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your course materials and registration bonuses are yours to keep.