On Wednesday, April 15, this new webinar will help you and your management team become masters at using remote employees effectively in your business, whether inspired by a national emergency or a competitive employment market.
You will discover how to:
- Develop expanded communications to share vital information.
- Help employees succeed in their new remote environments.
- Identify which roles can be shifted to remote status.
- Set clear metrics-based performance expectations for remote employees.
- Successfully support and develop remote employees through effective feedback and coaching.
- Identify job-candidate attributes needed to successfully work remotely.
- Help remote staff feel "connected” to the company and other co-workers.
- And much, much more!
The dispersed workforce is a trend that will only grow, whether through emergencies like coronavirus, the growth of technology or employees wanting more work flexibility. And that's a good thing … a Stanford University study says employees who work at home are 13% more productive than employees who work in the office.
If your world or your workplace is forcing this situation on your organization, this webinar will help you and your management team become more comfortable (and successful) with this exploding trend.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Managing People at Work
P.S. Registration Bonuses. Everyone who signs up will receive The Six Steps to Establishing Clear Performance Expectations, Jay Forte's great primer for managers on how to set effective job expectations for both local and remote employees. Plus, you'll receive our book, Creating & Motivating a Superior, Loyal Staff, which teaches supervisors and HR how to get the greatest ROI from their workforce.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to ManagingPeopleAtWork.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from ManagingPeopleAtWork.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Going Remote fails to meet your needs, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your course materials, registration bonuses and members-only website access are yours to keep.