Specifically, you'll discover:
- The 6 critical steps of onboarding and how to implement them.
- What really belongs in your new employee orientation – and what to leave out.
- Practical tips for virtual onboarding (if you and/or the new hire is working remotely).
- The 10 most common mistakes onboarding programs make in the first 90 days – and how to avoid them.
- What matters to new employees and what they want to know from you.
- How to build the business case for a structured onboarding program.
- How to integrate Millennials into your organization and maximize their retention.
- Step-by-step actions to take on the first day, first week and even before Day One!
- Answers to your questions about onboarding success with a true expert.
You can no longer afford to "wing it" with your employee onboarding. The fact is, employees who participate in a structured onboarding program are 69% more likely to remain with the company after three years than those who do not.
On August 28, unlock the secrets to creating a simple but effective 90-day onboarding program that will help you achieve your most important HR and business goals.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Early Registration Bonuses. The first 50 people to sign up will receive a copy of Great Hires – Every Time, our 60-page Special Report that guides you through the whole hiring process, from attracting qualified applicants, to navigating the interview process, to choosing the No. 1 candidate. Plus, you'll receive our white paper, 15 Questions to Ask Employees in Their First 60 Days. It gives managers a list of key questions to discover new employees' likes/dislikes about the position, see if the job meets their expectations and nip potential problems in the bud.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to Premium Plus Online – our comprehensive electronic information service. Premium Plus Online features more than 10,000 HR articles, online compliance self-audits, over 100 forms and checklists, plus Ask the Attorney (responses to your employment law questions). So that you continue to benefit from Premium Plus, we'll continue your access automatically for just $99 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If The First 90 Days fails to meet your needs, we will immediately refund 100% of your tuition. Your conference materials, website access and early registration bonuses are all yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.