This dynamic webinar will provide you (and your management team) with critical insights from a leading generational expert, Amy Hirsh Robinson, who has trained leaders at Disney, Kaiser Permanente, Mattel and Viacom on this important, timely topic.
In this webinar, you will discover:
- The key characteristics, motivations and career drivers of each generation.
- Tactics to effectively navigate the generational differences in communication, decision-making and leadership at work.
- Strategies to teach managers the skills to communicate with, motivate and manage these different employees.
- How to tailor your recruitment, training and retention programs to appeal to each generation.
- How to break through the stereotypes to truly understand each cohort.
- Tips for becoming an employer of choice across the generations.
- And much, much more!
It's not enough to simply co-exist with your colleagues or direct reports. On Feb. 27, spend 75 minutes to gain a strategic look at the diverse generational attitudes, and discover a practical guide for building workforce practices that drive high performance across the generations.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Managing People at Work
P.S. Registration Bonus. Everyone who signs up will receive a downloadable copy of The Manager's Handbook: 104 Solutions to Your Everyday Workplace Problems. This comprehensive 198-page reference (a $65.00 value) is filled with practical advice to help managers do their jobs better. No lofty theories or buzzwords. Just concrete tips to help you improve performance, stay out of legal trouble and become an even more valuable member of the management team.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to ManagingPeopleAtWork.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from ManagingPeopleAtWork.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Managing a Multi-Generational Workforce fails to meet your needs, we will immediately refund 100% of your tuition. Your conference materials, website access and registration bonus are all yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.