After two years of speculation, false starts and hand-wringing, the U.S. Department of Labor has finalized its much-anticipated overhaul of the nation's overtime rules. In this webinar recording, noted employment attorney Anniken Davenport dissects the new rules, telling you:
- Step-by-step ways to decide which jobs to convert to hourly AND how to set the hourly rate so your labor budget doesn't skyrocket
- What actions you need to take immediately to get ready for January 1
- Which exempt classifications are covered … and how much you have to raise salaries or pay overtime
- The surprising jobs that won't be affected by the salary increase
- Why bonuses may be your new best friend … and exactly how to set up bonuses to comply with the new credit
- Why some of your highest-paid workers may cost a whole lot more … unless you give them a raise
- Real-life examples for setting hourly salaries
- How the DOL plans to make regular salary threshold increases a reality without going through the usual long regulatory process
- What special rules for one industry and some areas were announced (this was a complete surprise)
- And much, much more!
Overtime lawsuits are often incredibly costly for employers – and incredibly lucrative for their savvy attorneys. Get your copy of Navigating the New Overtime Rules now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
The HR Specialist
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Navigating the New Overtime Rules fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.