Why is this important now? The alphabet soup of employment laws (FMLA, ADA, FLSA, etc.) has become thicker and more complex. The stakes are higher (lawsuits at an all-time high). And employees – and their savvy attorneys – are well versed in the law.
Managing Within the Law will groom your managers to become front-line problem solvers who understand the law – and follow it. This practical workshop gives supervisors the annual training they need on:
- Which employment laws apply to them
- Their responsibilities as "agents" of your organization
- What constitutes discrimination and harassment – how to spot it and how to respond
- How to legally manage leaves of absence (FMLA, PTO, STD, etc.)
- The 8 "taboo topics" to avoid in all hiring discussions
- The most common pay-related mistakes – and how to avoid them
- The risk-free way to give feedback and performance reviews
- The 10 steps for legally safe terminations
- What to say (and never say) with employee pregnancies, injuries and illness
- And much more!
Managers are your first line of defense to minimize exposure to lawsuits and government fines. Yet they often receive little to no training on the legal aspects of their jobs.
This webinar recording is the perfect way to help supervisors understand the legal implications of their actions and how those actions could trigger lawsuits against your organization – and against them personally. Get your copy of Managing Within the Law now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
The HR Law Weekly
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Managing Within the Law fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.