During this webinar, you'll receive a detailed roadmap for planning and conducting a motivational performance review. The program includes the following topics:
- 8 surefire ways to screw up a performance discussion
- How to make your reviews easier with the Performance Management Cycle
- 10 tips for making written appraisals more descriptive and effective
- How to clearly communicate desired results and avoid "fuzzy" language
- Recognize your rater bias: 5 specific strategies for making ratings less subjective
- How to maintain "management presence" during a performance review
- A 4-part discussion plan that keeps the appraisal on track
- How to deliver useful coaching and avoid corrosive criticism
- Confrontational reactions: Managing debaters and power-grabbers
- Handling upset employees: Pouters, criers, and "super-sensitives"
It's up to you – either risk doing poor reviews that lead to rapid turnover, low morale and potential legal trouble … or make your performance review system the most powerful tool possible, not only to assess past work but also to help your employees meet future goals.
During a successful appraisal:
✔ Good work is fully appreciated
✔ Future expectations are clarified
✔ Performance concerns are clearly defined
Making the right choice benefits your people… your organization… and you as a supervisor. Take the headache out of performance reviews and give your team the productivity tool they need to succeed!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Managing People at Work
P.S. Registration Bonuses. Everyone who signs up will receive our 2-part comprehensive, customizable toolkit on performance appraisals. This power pack contains every form, questionnaire, audit and rating system you need to tackle the review process. These kits are ideal for any organization with any level of sophistication in appraisals.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to ManagingPeopleAtWork.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from ManagingPeopleAtWork.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Conducting Effective Performance Reviews fails to meet your needs, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your course materials, website access and registration bonuses are yours to keep.