Best of all, your speaker will be Tracy Butz, one of America's foremost experts on workplace culture. Tracy's fun, dynamic training approach will teach you and your management team:
- The 6 proven strategies to tackle tough dialogue directly
- How to give difficult feedback – while minimizing defensiveness
- 3 questions to ask yourself before jumping into any tough conversation
- How body language and sound of voice influence how your message is interpreted
- How to encourage the other person to share their thoughts and feelings and ask clarifying questions when appropriate
- What to do when emotions elevate – and how to quickly get the discussion back on track
- Why the correct timing and location of the conversation is vital … and why privacy is paramount
- Why your opening statement is so important and how to craft it (Tip: It must invite dialogue and focus on behavior – not the person)
- How to effectively maximize candor in any conversation
- The correct sequencing of tough talks: Share facts, your story and then emotions
- The one word to avoid in all your difficult conversations
When Tracy gave this training recently, attendees showered rave reviews, including:
- "She has a unique ability to engage, inspire and re-energize groups and give them tangible actions they can immediately implement."
- "Her passion and energy are contagious. You walk away with knowledge to help facilitate transformation in your life."
- "Creative ideas, compelling content and an engaging style … She knows how to 'wow' audiences."
On October 25, discover how to achieve more productive relationships – one candid conversation at a time – by maximizing candor and minimizing defensiveness. It's guaranteed to help you catapult your management and leadership skills to new heights.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Managing People at Work
P.S. Registration Bonuses. Everyone who signs up will receive two of our most popular books. Difficult People at Work gives you proven strategies you can use to improve your working environment and deal with tyrants, saboteurs, credit grabbers, space cadets and 20 other of the most challenging personality types. Plus, you'll receive Workplace Conflict Resolution, which provides dozens of practical tips to help managers and HR professionals prevent office skirmishes and improve office communication.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to ManagingPeopleAtWork.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from ManagingPeopleAtWork.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Tough Talks: Candid Conversations that Drive Results fails to meet your needs, we will immediately refund 100% of your tuition. Your conference materials, website access and registration bonuses are all yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.