In this fast-paced and informative session, your trainer, attorney Anniken Davenport, walks you through:
- Step-by-step checklists that help you identify legal pitfalls in your handbook
- Strategies to assure every single employee has received, read and acknowledged the latest handbook version
- How to update every crucial change your handbook needs – including new rules on everything from FMLA leave to accommodating pregnancy
- The legally correct way to announce the changes, and to distribute your revised handbook
- Simple tests you can use to quiz workers on the content … and why doing so is the ace up your sleeve in sexual harassment or discrimination lawsuits
- And more!
You'll discover everything you need to know about self-auditing your handbook, including:
- Why your revised, audited handbook should include an electronic version that's password protected and with a unique log-in for each employee (and exactly what that page should say)
- Checklists that let you identify problems like inconsistent handbook sections, out-of-date dress and behavioral codes, social media and leave policies and sections that simply don't reflect current best practices on everything from overtime restrictions to sexual harassment investigations
- Resources like the latest posters to include in the handbook and updated language to protect at-will status
- A handy schedule that tells you exactly when you should review and revise again. Surprise, it's more often than you might think
Don't get caught off guard! Your CEO will expect you to be up-to-date on the latest changes that MUST be made to your handbook. It's time to pick up that red pen before a court does. Learn the practical and legally smart way to self-audit and revise your employee handbook. Get your copy of Self-Audit Your Employee Handbook today!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Self-Audit Your Employee Handbook fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.