In a typical onboarding scenario, a new hire completes Section I of the I-9 Form on or before the start date. Then you (the employer) complete Section 2 within three days of the start date. After all, that's how it has to be done, right? Wrong.
This thought-provoking session addresses:
- Typical I-9 onboarding challenges
- Using an authorized agent for completing Section 2
- Defining your I-9 preboarding process
- E-Verify considerations with preboarding
- Using an electronic Form I-9 and E-Verify compliance solution to manage Form I-9 preboarding
What are the benefits of completing I-9s before Day 1?
- A new level of efficiency, because every minute spent on onboarding paperwork can affect the operation
- Convenience and flexibility, providing new hires with the freedom to choose a verifier who completes section 2 on behalf of the organization
- Easily manage reverifications, and rely on an automated process to complete remote recertifications electronically and on time
Discover how to use I-9 preboarding to simplify your I-9 process and speed up your onboarding. Get your copy of I-9 Preboarding now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If I-9 Preboarding fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.