Noted employment attorney Anniken Davenport dissects FMLA rules, telling you:
- Why employees on FMLA leave don't have greater protection from discharge than other employees IF you can show they would have lost their job whether on leave or not. We will show you exactly how to prove that.
- What to do if you discover – during FMLA leave – that the employee was doing her job poorly – or worse, broke the law.
- When you can terminate an employee who used up her leave and isn't ready to resume her duties – and, more importantly, when you can't. (Hint: it depends on whether she’s disabled.)
- What to do if the employee requests FMLA leave and she just started with your company or already used up her leave. (Hint: It may depend on the reason for the leave request.)
- How to spot FMLA abuse and legally terminate the abuser – especially if he’s on intermittent leave or manages to go to his second job – among other abuses.
- And much, much more!
Just 75 minutes can teach you how to safely terminate an employee on FMLA leave and save you thousands of dollars in legal fees (or, worse, in legal verdicts). Get your copy of How to Legally Terminate Employees on FMLA Leave now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If How to Legally Terminate Employees on FMLA Leave fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.