Gather your supervisors together for Stop Managing, Start Coaching: How to Coach Employees to Greater Performance, led by nationally known executive coach Jay Forte, and you will learn:
- How today's changing workplace requires a more collaborative and coaching approach to lift performance.
- The difference between managing and coaching – what it looks like and how to nurture it.
- The step-by-step workplace coaching process.
- The three core coaching skills – observation, questioning and taking action – to become effective at workplace coaching.
- How to integrate those coaching skills into your workplace.
Why is this important? Shifting to a coaching mindset connects differently with your employees. You guide, support and encourage, rather than direct, control and coerce. Employees feel more supported, heard and valued.
What's the result? Shifting from managing to coaching will result in employees who are more engaged, more accountable, perform better, think more dynamically and stay longer.
Take 75 minutes to create an exceptional employee experience that results in greater performance … and greater loyalty. Get your copy of Stop Managing, Start Coaching now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Managing People at Work
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Stop Managing, Start Coaching fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.