In this fast-paced and informative session, your trainer, attorney Anniken Davenport, will walk you through:
- Step-by-step checklists that help you identify legal pitfalls in your handbook
- Strategies to assure every single employee has received, read and acknowledged the latest handbook version
- How to update every crucial change your handbook needs – including new rules on everything from FMLA leave to accommodating pregnancy
- The legally correct way to announce the changes, and to distribute your revised handbook
- Simple tests you can use to quiz workers on the content … and why doing so is the ace up your sleeve in sexual harassment or discrimination lawsuits
- And more!
Attorney Anniken Davenport has literally written the book on this subject, Bullet-Proof Your Employee Handbook. And just for signing up, you'll receive a copy of that book, plus the most recent recording of her previous webinar on the topic, Employee Handbooks: Required Changes and the Most Common Mistakes.
In this fast-paced, 75-minute session, you'll discover everything you need to know about self-auditing your handbook, including:
- Why your revised, audited handbook should include an electronic version that's password protected and with a unique log-in for each employee (and exactly what that page should say)
- Checklists that let you identify problems like inconsistent handbook sections, out-of-date dress and behavioral codes, social media and leave policies and sections that simply don't reflect current best practices on everything from overtime restrictions to sexual harassment investigations
- Resources like the latest posters to include in the handbook and updated language to protect at-will status
- A handy schedule that tells you exactly when you should review and revise again. Surprise, it's more often than you might think
Don't get caught off guard! Your CEO will expect you to be up-to-date on the latest changes that MUST be made to your handbook. It's time to pick up that red pen before a court does.
Join us on May 20 to learn the practical and legally smart way to self-audit and revise your employee handbook.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Registration Bonuses. Sign up for Self-Audit Your Employee Handbook today, and you'll receive Bullet-Proof Your Employee Handbook, our Special Report that shows you how to fix the 10 errors that lurk in almost every handbook. Second, you'll receive a recording of Anniken Davenport's previous webinar, Employee Handbooks: Required Changes and the Most Common Mistakes. These gifts – a combined $256.95 value – are yours IF you register today!
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of Premium Plus Online – our comprehensive electronic information service. Premium Plus Online features more than 10,000 HR articles, online compliance self-audits, over 100 forms and checklists, plus Ask the Attorney (responses to your employment law questions). So that you continue to benefit from Premium Plus, we'll continue your access automatically for just $99 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Self-Audit Your Employee Handbook fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – every penny you paid – but your course materials, registration bonuses and members-only website access will be yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.