This new thought-provoking webinar will address:
- Typical I-9 onboarding challenges
- Using an authorized agent for completing Section 2
- Defining your I-9 preboarding process
- E-Verify considerations with preboarding
- Using an electronic Form I-9 and E-Verify compliance solution to manage Form I-9 preboarding
Plus, John Fay, one of America's foremost experts on immigration law compliance, will answer YOUR specific questions on any aspect of I-9s and E-Verify.
What are the benefits of completing I-9s before Day 1?
- A new level of efficiency, because every minute spent on onboarding paperwork can affect the operation
- Convenience and flexibility, providing new hires with the freedom to choose a verifier who completes section 2 on behalf of the organization
- Easily manage reverifications, and rely on an automated process to complete remote recertifications electronically and on time
Register now for this can't-miss event and discover how to use I-9 preboarding to simplify your I-9 process and speed up your onboarding.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
The HR Weekly
P.S. Registration Bonus. Everyone who signs up will receive a downloadable copy of our special report, I-9 Forms: A Guide to Employment Verification. The report explains the legally safe steps to complete an I-9, plus tips on document retention, the E-Verify program and frequently asked questions about the I-9 process.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. Stop guessing and start complying! The HR Weekly newsletter is your best source for all the HR advice and compliance tools to simplify your job … and to keep your organization out of court. You'll receive four issues of The HR Weekly. Then, so that you'll continue to benefit from this service, we'll continue your subscription automatically for just $79 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If I-9 Preboarding fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your conference materials, registration bonus and four issues of The HR Weekly are yours to keep.