On Wednesday, February 20, discover the legally correct way to conduct a Form I-9 self-audit from beginning to end, including I-9 analysis, error correction procedures, communication protocols, managing timelines and more. Also, learn how to fix past mistakes on employees' I-9s without triggering expensive fines. Specifically, this new webinar will help you:
- Discover best-practice procedures to conduct an internal Form I-9 self-audit from start to finish in a consistent and non-discriminatory manner.
- Learn how to evaluate your organization's potential I-9 compliance risk, based on the government's current rules relating to substantive and procedural violations.
- Understand the latest guidance on correcting past I-9 compliance mistakes, including specific auditing procedures, rules and options.
- Learn the benefit of creating electronic Form I-9s for each employee – and with fewer errors.
- Gain insight into ICE's recent worksite enforcement crackdown, including which industries are being targeted most.
- Learn how to navigate the new Form I-9 "penalty matrix" for paperwork violations.
- Find answers to your specific questions about conducting an I-9 self-audit in your workplace.
Why Now? Your odds of facing an I-9 audit are higher than ever. Last year alone, nearly 6,000 employers faced government inspection of their I-9 forms – up a whopping 339% percent from the year before. And those audits have led to a huge 600% increase in immigration-related worksite arrests (both employees AND managers/HR).
Don't leave your I-9 compliance up to chance – or the whims of an ICE auditor. On February 20, spend 75 minutes to learn the step-by-step, legally safe way to conduct an I-9 self-audit.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Early Registration Bonus. The first 50 people to sign up will receive a downloadable copy of our special report, I-9 Forms: A Guide to Employment Verification, which explains the legally safe steps to complete I-9 forms, plus advice on document retention and the E-Verify program. This download is yours – IF you register today.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll receive one month of members-only access to Premium Plus Online – our comprehensive electronic information service. Premium Plus Online features more than 10,000 HR articles, online compliance self-audits, over 100 forms and checklists, plus Ask the Attorney (responses to your employment law questions). So that you continue to benefit from Premium Plus, we'll continue your access automatically for just $99 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If I-9 Self-Audits: Spot and Fix I-9 Form Mistakes fails to meet your needs, we will immediately refund 100% of your tuition. Your conference materials, website access and early registration bonus are all yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.