Take 75 minutes to learn how to leverage technology to manage your employment and company records. You'll discover the practical steps to prepare for (and execute) the migration from paper to electronic records – or to improve your current migration. Specifically, you'll discover:
- A systematic approach to paper removal – identification, destruction, compliance & workflows
- Strategies for dealing with sensitive data (FMLA, WC, STD, LTD, ADA, HIPAA and OSHA)
- Navigating the "electronic shred" process successfully (and legally)
- Appropriate methods of destroying documents after satisfying retention and disposition schedules
- A better understanding of what a migration to electronic records management entails
- The importance of strategic thinking about your records – and how it relates to long-term success
- A toolkit of resources to help manage this process – industry software, retention schedules and best practices for purging/retention
Get a first-hand look at the intricacies of a project this size – retention schedules, sensitive documents, workflows and document security – through the advice of a university records officer who successfully went through this process (and shredded more than a million pieces of stored paper!).
Your organization can't afford to ignore this issue anymore. And these are the type of strategic projects that get you noticed – and get you promoted! Get your copy of Taming the Paper Monster now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Taming the Paper Monster fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.