Carol Quinn, one of America's foremost experts on interviewing and hiring, led this Boot Camp at an overflowing mega-session during a recent national SHRM conference.
In a recording of her webinar, you will learn:
- How to get past canned answers and gain valuable candidate information
- How to expose the REAL reason why an applicant left a job & why this is so important
- The effectiveness of behavior-based interview questions to determine if they are helping or hurting your hiring process
- How to rephrase traditional interview questions to obtain a candidate's truth
- Why it's so important to gauge "attitude" – and the questions that allow you to quantify it
- A motivation-based interviewing technique to separate the pretenders from the genuine high performers
This session will teach you how to ask the right questions to gauge each candidate's level of motivation and passion – essential drivers of employee performance. As Ken Blanchard, author of The One-Minute Manager, says: "Don't make a hiring decision based on a 'gut feeling'… Motivation-based interviewing will enable you to assess each candidate's level of self-motivation and quickly identify a high achiever!"
Tone and sculpt your interviewing skills, learn how to break through all the canned answers and discover the real truth about your candidates. Get your copy of Interviewer Boot Camp now!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Interviewer Boot Camp fails to meet your needs, we will refund every penny you paid – no hassles, no questions asked.