Join us Friday, November 6, for Payroll Compliance: Preparing for Year-End and 2021. Our timely webinar, led by payroll expert Alice Gilman, Esq., editor of Payroll Legal Alert, will show you:
- What's changed with W-2s and how you should respond
- 8 steps for completing 1099s that will keep the IRS off your back—forever
- How to respond to no-match letters from the SSA
- 6 crucial moves you must make to activate the new safe harbor for de minimis math errors
- How to gain cooperation from other departments to ensure a smoother year-end process
- 10 ways to safeguard employees' personal information from the prying eyes of hackers, ID thieves and other scammers
- What important IRS changes are coming in 2021 and 2022
- Mandatory reporting of employees' health benefits—get it right or get a penalty notice from the IRS
- Answers to your specific questions during our interactive Q&A session, and much more!
Special bonus: Everyone who signs up will receive a copy of our 2020-2021 Payroll Checklist, a 20-page, step-by-step compliance guide to each pay period, month and calendar quarter for the rest of this year and 2021. Plus, get all the critical information you need to satisfy your ACA reporting duties.
This webinar is incredibly timely because penalties for failing to file correct information returns—including the health care information returns—have more than doubled. And now those penalties go up every year, not just every five years. So mistakes on W-2s, 1099s and 1095s are not pocket change anymore.
Never again wonder "Am I doing it right?" This 75-minute training session gives you practical, easy-to-understand solutions to the complex year-end issues you'll face. On November 6, learn how to comply with confidence!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Payroll Legal Alert
P.S. Registration Bonus. Everyone who signs up will receive a copy of our newly updated 2020-2021 Payroll Checklist. This 20-page, step-by-step compliance guide will notify you about every deadline and action item required for every pay period, month and calendar quarter for the rest of 2020 and all of next year. Use the checklist as your guide to total payroll compliance over the next 16 months.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also get a full month of access to PayrollLegalAlert.com – our exclusive, members-only website. Our helpful articles, forms, tables and charts will help you improve every aspect of your payroll operation – and your website also includes the comprehensive Payroll Compliance Handbook. So that you continue to benefit from PayrollLegalAlert.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, until you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Payroll Compliance: Preparing for Year-End and 2021 fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your conference materials, website access and registration bonus are yours to keep.