Join us Tuesday, October 22, for Payroll Compliance: Preparing for Year-End and 2020. Our timely webinar, led by payroll expert Alice Gilman, Esq., editor of Payroll Legal Alert, will show you:
- What's changed with W-2s and how you should respond
- How the new W-4 will affect your 2020 withholding practices
- 8 steps for completing 1099s that will keep the IRS off your back – forever
- How to respond to a no-match letter from the SSA
- 6 crucial moves you must make to activate the new safe harbor for de minimis math errors
- How to gain cooperation from other departments to ensure a smoother year-end process
- How to protect payroll against scammers and ID thieves who are becoming more aggressive
- 10 ways to safeguard your employees' personal identifying information from the prying eyes of hackers, ID thieves and other scammers
- What's on the IRS's regulatory plate for 2020 and 2021
- Mandatory reporting of employees' health benefits – get it right or get a penalty notice from the IRS
- And More!
Bonus: Everyone who signs up will receive a copy of our 2020 Payroll Checklist, a 15-page, step-by-step compliance guide to each pay period, month and calendar quarter of the year. Plus, get all the critical information you need to satisfy your ACA reporting duties.
The worst possible news: Penalties for failing to file correct information returns – including the health care information returns – have more than doubled. And now they go up every year, not just every five years. So mistakes on W-2s, 1099s and 1095s are not pocket change anymore.
This 75-minute training session gives you practical, easy-to-understand solutions to the complex issues you'll face. Plus, you'll get answers to your specific questions during our interactive Q&A session.
Never again wonder "Am I doing it right?" Learn how to avoid IRS penalties and comply with confidence.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Payroll Legal Alert
P.S. Registration Bonus. Everyone who signs up will receive a copy of our 2020 Payroll Checklist. This 15-page, step-by-step compliance guide will notify you about every deadline and action item required for every pay period, month and calendar quarter of 2020. The checklist will walk you through an entire year of payroll compliance.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also get a full month of access to PayrollLegalAlert.com – our exclusive, members-only website. Our helpful articles, forms, tables and charts will help you improve every aspect of your payroll operation – and your website also includes the comprehensive Payroll Compliance Handbook. So that you continue to benefit from PayrollLegalAlert.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, until you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Payroll Compliance: Preparing for Year-End and 2020 fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your conference materials, website access and registration bonus are yours to keep.