On Tuesday, October 16, take 75 minutes to learn how to leverage technology to manage your employment and company records. You'll discover the practical steps to prepare for (and execute) the migration from paper to electronic records – or to improve your current migration. Specifically, you'll discover:
- A systematic approach to paper removal – identification, destruction, compliance & workflows
- Strategies for dealing with sensitive data (FMLA, WC, STD, LTD, ADA, HIPAA and OSHA)
- Navigating the "electronic shred" process successfully (and legally)
- Appropriate methods of destroying documents after satisfying retention and disposition schedules
- A better understanding of what a migration to electronic records management entails
- The importance of strategic thinking about your records – and how it relates to long-term success
- A toolkit of resources to help manage this process – industry software, retention schedules and best practices for purging/retention
- Answers to YOUR specific questions about shifting to electronic recordkeeping
On October 16, get a first-hand look at the intricacies of a project this size – retention schedules, sensitive documents, workflows and document security – through the advice of a university records officer who successfully went through this process (and shredded more than a million pieces of stored paper!).
Your organization can't afford to ignore this issue anymore. And these are the type of strategic projects that get you noticed – and get you promoted! Join us on October 16!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Registration Bonus. Everyone who registers will receive a downloadable copy of our 68-page book, Taming the Paper Monster: Records Management, Compliance and File Security. This newly updated book will give you the advice and the resources needed to take control of your company records. Priced at $39.95, its true value is beyond calculation. And this download is yours – IF you register today.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of Premium Plus Online – our comprehensive electronic information service – at no cost. Premium Plus Online features more than 10,000 HR articles, online compliance self-audits, over 100 forms and checklists, plus Ask the Attorney (responses to your employment law questions). So that you continue to benefit from Premium Plus, we'll continue your access automatically for just $99 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Taming the Paper Monster fails to meet your needs, we will instantly refund 100% of your tuition. Your course materials, registration bonus and website access are yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.