Join us Thursday, September 27, for my webinar, Microsoft Excel for Project Management. As a tech expert and Microsoft Certified Trainer, I'll show you:
- Finding, Customizing and Saving Project Management Templates
- Understanding Time & Date Math in Excel
- Getting At-a-Glance Project Status Information
- Best Practices in List Construction and Formatting
In just 75 minutes, discover how Excel can help you:
- Create a project list that lets you know where things are at a glance
- Use date math to calculate time spent and time remaining on key tasks
- Find templates with powerful project management features already built in
- Repeat success by capturing your own repeatable projects and tasks to use over and over
Whether you're an Excel expert or just getting started, these techniques will be easy to implement. You'll discover valuable tips and tricks for letting Excel handle a lot of your more challenging project management tasks! Learn features like:
- Conditional Formatting
- Time & Date Math Functions
- Table Formatting
- Charts & Graphs
This training will apply to all versions of Excel 2007 and newer.
Electronic project management is the way to go. Now's your chance to be more productive, make your job easier and streamline your project management process. Join me September 27 for Microsoft Excel for Project Management.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Business Management Daily
P.S. Registration Bonus. Sign up for Microsoft Excel for Project Management and we'll send you Microsoft Excel 2013: Time-Savers for Every Skill Level Executive Summary. Avoid the pitfalls of Excel and get the most out of this program. No matter what your skill level is, Excel can save you time and increase your productivity. This Executive Summary is a combination of not one, but TWO of my previous training events.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll receive one month of members-only access to the Office Technology Today Answer Center. This business software training website provides helpful solutions to your Microsoft Office challenges with training videos… informative Executive Summaries on specific Office programs… a "Help Desk" for personal answers to your office tech questions… and much more. So that you continue to benefit from the Answer Center, we'll continue your members-only access for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Microsoft Excel for Project Management fails to meet your needs, we will instantly refund 100% of your tuition. Your course materials, registration bonus and website access will be yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.