Carol Quinn, one of America's foremost experts on interviewing and hiring, led this Boot Camp at an overflowing mega-session during a recent national SHRM conference.
On September 9, you will learn:
- How to get past canned answers and gain valuable candidate information
- How to expose the REAL reason why an applicant left a job & why this is so important
- The effectiveness of behavior-based interview questions to determine if they are helping or hurting your hiring process
- How to rephrase traditional interview questions to obtain a candidate's truth
- Why it's so important to gauge "attitude" – and the questions that allow you to quantify it
- A motivation-based interviewing technique to separate the pretenders from the genuine high performers
- Plus much more … and the answers to YOUR specific questions about interviewing from a true expert
Just for signing up, you'll receive a print copy of Carol's Quinn's newest book, Motivation-Based Interviewing: A Revolutionary Approach to Hiring the Best, a 225-page "how-to" guide that Lee Cockerell, former executive VP of Disney World, called "the best book ever written on the topic of interviewing and hiring."
This must-attend webinar will teach you how to ask the right questions to gauge each candidate's level of motivation and passion – essential drivers of employee performance. As Ken Blanchard, author of The One-Minute Manager, says: "Don't make a hiring decision based on a 'gut feeling'… Motivation-based interviewing will enable you to assess each candidate's level of self-motivation and quickly identify a high achiever!"
On September 9, tone and sculpt your interviewing skills, learn how to break through all the canned answers and discover the real truth about your candidates.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Registration Bonus. You'll receive a print copy of Carol Quinn's newest book, Motivation-Based Interviewing: A Revolutionary Approach to Hiring the Best, published by SHRM. This is the complete guide to asking the right questions – in the right way – so you can accurately assess skill, attitude and passion. Once you learn how to separate the pretenders from the high performers, you'll never conduct an interview any other way! This popular 225-page book is in its second printing and recently sold out at the SHRM annual conference.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to HR Specialist: Premium Plus – our comprehensive electronic information service at TheHRSpecialist.com. Premium Plus features online compliance self-audits, over 100 forms and checklists, plus Ask the Attorney (responses to your employment law questions). So that you continue to benefit from Premium Plus, we'll continue your access automatically for just $99 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Interviewer Boot Camp fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – every penny you paid – but your course materials, registration bonus and website access will be yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.