On Friday, September 28, gather your employees, customer service staff and management team to learn how to create a culture committed to exceptional service. The benefit: By delivering an Absolute Customer Experience (ACE), you'll move your company from good to great … from ordinary to extraordinary … and from average to amazing.
In this new webinar, presented by Jay Forte, an engaging speaker and author of the popular books The Greatness Zone and Fire Up Your Employees, you'll discover:
- The customer Loyalty Formula and why it is vital today
- How to use the Loyalty Formula to create an ACE service vision
- How to assess current service levels and develop a daily service improvement plan
- How to identify and seek service opportunities to dramatically improve your customer service level
To inspire customer loyalty, extraordinary service MUST be a daily conversation by all employees. And this webinar is the perfect way to get that conversation started.
Don't just take our word for it. When Jay presented this session to a corporate audience recently, attendees raved:
- "This changed the way I look at how I am treated as a customer – and tuned me in to what my customers are thinking and feeling."
- "I never considered how much each employee was affecting our customers. We now have a way to assess our service so we know how to change it."
- "My organization never considered creating a service vision. Learning to create it gave everyone clear expectations of what we must provide to our customers and changed our service overnight."
On September 28, start learning how to create the kind of loyalty-building, word-of-mouth-generating, "wow" customer service that your organization deserves. Register now for this special event!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Managing People at Work
P.S. Two Registration Bonuses. Sign up for this webinar and we'll send you our popular special report, Keeping Customers for Life, which includes a pair of audit tools to gauge where your customer service operation ranks and how those employees are performing. Plus, you'll receive Jay's white paper on this topic, Why Customer Satisfaction Just Isn't Good Enough.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to ManagingPeopleAtWork.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from ManagingPeopleAtWork.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If this webinar fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund your tuition – every penny you paid – but your course materials, registration bonuses and members-only website access will be yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.