Join us Wednesday, February 19, for this important training session. In just 75 minutes, you'll discover:
- The right way to quickly create charts
- Labels, legends and axis formatting
- How to modify colors, fonts and other visual effects
- Advanced charting techniques – secondary axis, 3D pie chart tools, trend lines and templates
- Using categories to define tasks
- Employing task subfolders to create repeatable project plans
- Assigning tasks (or choosing not to and still getting work done through others)
- Task lists that sync with other programs
- Project status reports that practically write themselves
- Change control features that let you know who changed what when
- Clever uses for tags that keep everyone on task
From finding and customizing project management templates and formatting shortcuts to assigning tasks and getting at-a-glance status updates, Project Management x 3 will increase your efficiency … your productivity … and your value to your organization. It may even help you get home on time!
Michelle V. Peña, Editor
Office Technology Today Answer Center
P.S. Registration Bonus. Sign up for Project Management x 3 and we'll send you 59 Technology Tips for the Administrative Professional. Armed with 59 Technology Tips, you'll do more than harness the latest office technology to your advantage. You'll enhance your value to the organization – and dramatically increase your marketability. We'll email it to you as our gift if you sign up for this productivity-enhancing event.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to the Office Technology Today Answer Center. This business software training website provides helpful solutions to your Microsoft Office challenges with training videos… informative Executive Summaries on specific Office programs… a "Help Desk" for personal answers to your office tech questions… and much more. So that you continue to benefit from the Answer Center, we'll continue your members-only access for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Project Management x 3 fails to meet your needs, let us know. We'll refund 100% of your tuition – no questions asked – but your course materials, registration bonus and website access are yours to keep. It's that simple.