Join us Thursday, July 11, to discover:
- Which employee reimbursements should be treated as expenses and which as compensation
- Which payments made to employees are subject to payroll tax
- The most common reimbursement mistakes made by employers
- Whether you should run expense reimbursements through payroll or accounts payable
- When to use per diems and advanced accounting – and how to account for them
- The rules for accountable plans, and how they apply to employee expense and travel reimbursements
Plus, this interactive webinar allows you to have your question about reimbursements answered by a true expert: Alice Gilman, editor of Payroll Legal Alert.
Bottom line: Spot the holes in your expense-reimbursement compliance before the IRS does. Get educated now on the new rules of employee expense reimbursements!
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Payroll Legal Alert
P.S. Early Registration Bonuses. The first 50 people who sign up will receive Employee Expense Reimbursements: Best Practices to Pay Employees and Avoid Conflicts with the IRS. This popular Special Report shows you how to minimize taxes while compensating employees properly – and avoid the wrath of the IRS. Plus, you'll receive five Instant Executive Briefings on today's most important compensation and benefit issues. Both of these downloads are yours at no cost – IF you register today!
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also get a full month of access to PayrollLegalAlert.com – our exclusive, members-only website. Our helpful articles, forms, tables and charts will help you improve every aspect of your payroll operation – and your website also includes the comprehensive Payroll Compliance Handbook. So that you continue to benefit from PayrollLegalAlert.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, until you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Employee Expense Reimbursements: Compliance Workshop fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your conference materials, website access and early registration bonuses are yours to keep.