Join John Fay, one of America's top experts on employer immigration issues, to discover the legally smart steps to navigate this changing landscape and remain compliant in 2020 and beyond. You will learn:
- The new federal rules for I-9s and E-Verify during the current crisis
- A 6-step process for completing I-9 forms remotely (you'll receive John Fay's printed SOP guidelines and flow chart)
- Who can now serve as an "authorized representative" to review I-9 documents (almost anyone!)
- What's new on the updated I-9 form – and how to change your process
- The latest enforcement trends, including how ICE auditors are conducting audits and what they're looking for
- How to handle E-Verify during the COVID-19 crisis (new flexibility from DHS)
- The potential I-9 and E-Verify landmines triggered by the growing patchwork of state and local regulations
- How to revise your own I-9 and E-Verify policies and procedures in light of all these new changes
Plus, you'll have the opportunity to ask our expert presenter about those tricky I-9 and E-Verify questions that can lead to simple (and costly) mistakes.
Your only protection again serious financial penalties – and even criminal arrests – is strict compliance with all of these confusing and constantly changing rules. On May 28, take 75 minutes to learn how to keep your organization in compliance … and out of the headlines.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Registration Bonuses. Everyone who signs up will receive our updated special report, Verifying Employment Eligibility: Form I-9 Compliance, which explains the correct step-by-step actions to complete your I-9 forms. Plus, you'll receive John Fay's timely new white paper, How to Draft a Remote Form I-9 Standard Operating Procedure in Six Steps, which includes a flow chart that walks you through the legally safe HR steps to completing I-9s remotely.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to Premium Plus Online – our comprehensive electronic information service. Premium Plus Online features more than 10,000 HR articles, online compliance self-audits, over 100 forms and checklists, plus Ask the Attorney (responses to your employment law questions). So that you continue to benefit from Premium Plus, we'll continue your access automatically unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If you decide that the I-9 and E-Verify Compliance Workshop fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your course materials, website access and registration bonuses are yours to keep.