How can employers navigate this changing landscape and remain compliant? In the I-9 and E-Verify Compliance Workshop, you will learn:
- The latest developments in I-9 and E-Verify guidance, including legislative changes and policy guidance
- Changes to the new I-9 form – how to comply & when you must make the switch to the new form
- Enforcement trends, including what ICE auditors are now looking for when conducting investigations
- The potential I-9 and E-Verify landmines faced by organizations in light of the growing patchwork of state and local regulations
- How to build the business case to revise your own I-9 policies and procedures in light of recent enforcement trends and policy changes
Plus, you'll have the opportunity to ask our expert presenter about those tricky I-9 and E-Verify rules that often confound employers.
Keep your organization in compliance … and out of the headlines. Maximize your training time with this important and timely webinar.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Early Registration Bonus. The first 50 people who sign up will receive our updated special report, Verifying Employment Eligibility: Form I-9 Compliance, which explains the legally safe steps employers should take to complete their I-9s.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to Premium Plus Online – our comprehensive electronic information service. Premium Plus Online features more than 10,000 HR articles, online compliance self-audits, over 100 forms and checklists, plus Ask the Attorney (responses to your employment law questions). So that you continue to benefit from Premium Plus, we'll continue your access automatically unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If you decide that the I-9 and E-Verify Compliance Workshop fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your course materials, website access and early registration bonus are yours to keep.