Interviewing and retention expert Mel Kleiman has spoken at more than 10 Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) conferences and has trained thousands of managers on how to recruit, select and retain great employees. Let him train you and your staff on topics like:
- The 5 most important questions to ask every applicant if you don't want canned answers
- How to ask the tough question most of us don't like to ask … and get the truth
- How to know if the candidate has given a "good” answer
- Why you must ask the same questions of every candidate ("If you stop using the same yardstick, the yardstick doesn't measure anything!”)
- Why you should never interview with a résumé in front of you – plus other tips to do a better job of interviewing
- How to "pull the thread” on a line of questioning with follow-up inquiries
- How to use tools instead of time … and the power of testing
- How to take bias and emotion out of the interviewing process
- And much, much more!
If your interview process is on auto-pilot, now's the time to take the controls. In this fast-paced, high-energy session, you'll discover all the best practices, practical ideas and tips that will make your managers' jobs easier and take the guess work out of hiring.
Join us May 23 to train yourself and your hiring managers. Make sure the candidates you select are the candidates you really want.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Early Registration Bonus. The first 50 people who sign up for Better Interviewing will receive Great Hires Every Time. This 60-page Special Report guides you through every step of the hiring process, from attracting qualified applicants, to navigating the interview process, to choosing the No. 1 candidate. The book includes several hiring checklists and model forms, including a Telephone Screening Form and Interview Evaluation Form. A $39.95 value, this PDF download is yours – IF you act now.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of Premium Plus Online – our comprehensive electronic information service – at no cost. Premium Plus Online features more than 10,000 HR articles, online compliance self-audits, over 100 forms and checklists, plus Ask the Attorney (responses to your employment law questions). So that you continue to benefit from Premium Plus, we'll continue your access automatically for just $99 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Better Interviewing fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your conference materials, website access and early registration bonus are yours to keep.