Join us on Tuesday, September 1, to find out exactly what you CAN and CAN'T do to regulate employees' conduct on and off your premises – and how to satisfy the often-conflicting demands of the law:
You'll discover practical, concrete answers to questions such as:
- How do you handle obscene employee social media posts?
- What should you do if employees send inappropriate texts to co-workers on non-work time?
- What about marijuana and alcohol usage … can you still set rules for remote workers? ("Sober hours"?)
- How far can you legally go to monitor employees' work at home?
- How do you respect employee political speech and activism, while protecting your neutral brand?
- What should your policies say about employee non-work activity? (We'll give you examples!)
- When can you legally discipline for non-work misconduct, such as criminal activity?
- What should your Bring Your Own Device policy say … and how should it change if employees are working from home?
- Plus, get answers to your questions about this important, timely topic!
It used to be that improper workplace conduct happened around the watercooler. Now, HR and management need to know when (and how) they can monitor and discipline employee behavior that occurs outside the workplace.
On September 1, join us to discover your rights (and responsibilities) when it comes to managing employees' behavior, on and off the job.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Early Registration Bonus. The first 50 people to sign up for Regulating Employee Conduct On & Off the Job will receive a copy of You're Not the Boss of Me! This 26-page report gives you practical advice on how to legally address the five most troubling categories of at-work and off-premises conduct.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of Premium Plus Online – our comprehensive electronic information service. Premium Plus Online features more than 10,000 HR articles, online compliance self-audits, over 100 forms and checklists, plus Ask the Attorney (responses to your employment law questions). So that you continue to benefit from Premium Plus, we'll continue your access automatically for just $99 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Regulating Employee Conduct On & Off the Job fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – every penny you paid – but your course materials, early registration bonus and members-only website access will be yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.