In this fast-paced, 75-minute session, you'll discover everything you need to know about electronic handbooks, including:
- Why you need one and how it will protect you from lawsuits
- The 3 things to fix in your current handbook BEFORE you make the conversion
- Step-by-step process for creating an electronic version – from the HR, management and IT perspectives
- Why you should keep the document password protected and with a unique log-in for each employee (and exactly what that page should say)
- How to properly announce and distribute each new version
- Why you should include quizzes in your E-Handbook (plus, discover the 4-question quiz you should REQUIRE employees to take after receiving the handbook link)
- How to track and communicate changes
- What to do if employees have no computer access – or limited language skills
- Proper accessibility standards – especially for disabled employees
- Answers to all of YOUR questions about employee handbooks
Don't get caught off guard! This is where HR and technology collide – and your CEO will expect you to be up-to-date on the correct legal process. Join us on April 10 to learn the practical, easy-to-understand tips for bringing your company policies into the digital age.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Two Registration Bonuses. Sign up for Electronic Employee Handbooks today, and you'll receive Bullet-Proof Your Employee Handbook, our Special Report that shows you how to fix the 10 errors that lurk in almost every handbook. Second, you'll receive a recording of Anniken Davenport's previous webinar, Employee Handbooks: Required Changes and the Most Common Mistakes. These gifts – a combined $256.95 value – are yours IF you register today!
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of Premium Plus Online – our comprehensive electronic information service. Premium Plus Online features more than 10,000 HR articles, online compliance self-audits, over 100 forms and checklists, plus Ask the Attorney (responses to your employment law questions). So that you continue to benefit from Premium Plus, we'll continue your access automatically for just $99 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If Electronic Employee Handbooks: Benefits, Risks and Opportunities fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – every penny you paid – but your course materials, registration bonuses and members-only website access will be yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.