Join us Tuesday, November 20, for The Growing Problem of Workplace Incivility, and in just 75 minutes, you will learn to recognize the signs of an incivility epidemic at work, and then discover specific strategies for improving co-worker relationships, turning around a team, or changing an entire organizational culture. The program will include the following topics:
- Why common courtesy is not so common
- The vicious cycle of disrespect: when rudeness leads to revenge
- 7 warning signs of an incivility problem
- Childish adults: pouters, screamers & public attackers
- Communication insults: email bombers, cyberjunkies & nonresponders
- How incivility hurts productivity and increases turnover
- Why professional adults sometimes act like brats
- Quick quiz: taking an honest look in the mirror
- How silent bystanders and wimpy managers encourage offensive behavior
- Dealing with drama: gossips, snobs & office divas
- How co-workers can learn to have civil conversations about incivility
- Using a "team turnaround" to make your group more collaborative
- Legal hazards: frat boys, closet bigots & sexual predators
- 5-step formula for changing an organizational culture
- Beyond civility: 12 signs of a truly collaborative workplace
You can also ask your specific questions directly to Marie McIntyre. And because this is a webinar, there is no limit to the number of colleagues you can invite to sit in on this interactive event.
Join us November 20 to find out the strategies you need to turn your office from an uncivil war zone into a collaborative workplace.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
P.S. Early Registration Bonus. The first 50 people who sign up for The Growing Problem of Workplace Incivility will receive Difficult People at Work – a $39.95 value! Discover how to identify and manage the 24 most challenging personality types! Working with underhanded, self-centered and troublesome people can be infuriating. Difficult People at Work gives you proven, practical strategies you can use immediately to restore the balance of power, improve your own working environment and put problem people in their place.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to CommunicationBriefings.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from CommunicationBriefings.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $97 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If The Growing Problem of Workplace Incivility fails to meet your needs, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your course materials, website access and early registration bonus are yours to keep.