Join us Tuesday, April 30, for this unique, interactive event. In 75 fast-paced minutes, you'll learn:
- Why you can't be both a buddy and a boss
- Getting comfortable with the power of your position
- Understanding the difference between leadership & management
- 5 distinct leadership styles: Identifying your personal strengths & weaknesses
- Why successful managers make 360° communication their top priority
- The critical importance of building a strong partnership with your boss
- What it means to be an effective "linking pin" in your organization
- How to be a good role model: Recognizing the impact of "leadership messages"
- 6 specific strategies for motivating different types of employees
- The Performance Management Cycle: How to become a coach instead of a critic
- Using a 10-step "coaching road map" for successful performance discussions
- How to respond to employee complaints without arguing or agreeing
- Avoiding the 7 "trouble traits" that can derail your management career
- And more!
You can also pose your management question directly to Marie McIntyre. And because this is a webinar, there is no limit to the number of colleagues you can invite to sit in on this interactive event.
Imagine being the boss everyone WANTS to work for! You'll discover how – when you attend this interactive workshop. Join us April 30 to find out how to excel as a first-time manager – or hone your supervisory skills.
Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
Managing People at Work
P.S. Early Registration Bonus. The first 50 people who sign up for The 6 Secrets Every Supervisor Needs to Know will receive Difficult People at Work. Discover how to identify and manage the 24 most challenging personality types! Working with underhanded, self-centered and troublesome people can be infuriating. Difficult People at Work gives you proven, practical strategies you can use immediately to restore the balance of power, improve your own working environment and put problem people in their place.
P.P.S. Extra Added Bonus. You'll also receive one month of members-only access to ManagingPeopleAtWork.com – our comprehensive online resource designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from ManagingPeopleAtWork.com, we'll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us "no, thanks" – your choice.
P.P.P.S. We promise you'll be satisfied. If The 6 Secrets Every Supervisor Needs to Know fails to meet your needs, we will refund 100% of your tuition – no hassles, no questions asked. Your course materials, website access and registration bonus are yours to keep.